I am a planning junkie.
I have tried literally a dozen to do list apps and websites.
I have bought personal planners (some cost way too much) (some I made myself).
I have read countless articles about planning your day/month/year/life.
I am also a goals enthusiast.
(You might already know this from my monthly goals.)
(Goals keep me on track and feeling like a Real Person Who Does Stuff on Purpose instead of a person who forgets that life is to be lived, not just survived.)
So when I found out a product that combines the planning with goal setting? I WAS HOOKED. Add in the fact that the design is minimalist and clean and I wanted one now.
I mean, yeah, it’s March, but it’s not too late to hang a giant calendar above my desk and start planning stuff like crazy.
Here is what I love about the NeuYear calendar:
- It’s pretty but functional – the design doesn’t overwhelm my wall and it emphasizes my deadlines and activities instead of how pretty it is.
- There are no gaps between months – when a month ends in the middle of week, it just starts the next month on the next day on the same line. SMART.
- I can see the whole year at once! I don’t have to page through my paper planner (or scroll through my Google Calendar) to see what’s happening in two months.
- The owner is super accessible and friendly.
- I have this one above my desk – I really like being able to use dry erase markers on it. Mostly because my handwriting is pretty pathetic and I like having the option of rewriting.
- It’s playful. I love when a company or product has a good sense of humor.
- It’s versatile: it can go horizontal or vertical and comes in coated and uncoated.
- The emphasis on goal-setting. Love love love this angle of the calendar. LOVE.
I hung my coated (dry erase) calendar vertically over my desk and Mike hung his (uncoated) calendar horizontally over his. Mine is full of design projects, his is full of meeting and school stuff.
(Our desks are a bit different in what’s on top of them, too. ;))
Want to see for yourself what it’s like?
Well, I HAVE THREE NEUYEAR CALENDARS TO GIVEAWAY YAY!
1. Leave a comment below about what you like most about the calendar.
2. Enter it in Rafflecopter
3. For bonus entries, follow on Twitter + like on Facebook.
**Note: Anyone anywhere can enter! Jesse generously has offered to ship anywhere, so HELLO international readers. Enter away!**
Coupon code: Jesse would like to offer a whopping 50% off the calendar to Our Little Apartment readers by using the code OLA on one of the products.
Disclaimer: I was provided the calendars to sample and give away, but was not compensated in any other way. And the opinions are my own. Seriously. This is the first time I asked a company if I could do a giveaway of their products – that’s how much I like them.