– Is wild. WILD, I tell you! He flings himself off of couches and beds and towards objects that harm him and generally is just CRAZY. The opposite of Gabe (who never climbed on anything until he was, like, three). Cases in point:
He climbed onto the couch, then ONTO THE (kids) TABLE next to the couch. Child is 10 months old. NOPE.
The pillows were off the couch to wash and I turned my back for a minute. He did THIS. This picture is just so Theo. Personality and craziness. And so much fun.
– Is also the opposite of Gabe’s sleep at this point. I weeped when I read Gabe slept through the night at this age, because Theo most definitely does not. (And I take comfort in knowing Gabe stopped sleeping through the night once he hit one. And that he took terrible naps while Theo is a rockstar napper. I’m bitter about babies that sleep, even my own.)
– Is super prone to ear infections, which doesn’t help in the sleep department. He also hates antibiotics, so it’s a fun time all around.
– Can freaking WALK. Well, I don’t say that he’s walking, but he can take like 10+ steps at a time. He kinda fall-walks. Like a robot. Then he falls or reaches his destination and the pure joy on his face? Oh. Oh, I wish I could bottle that up and keep it forever.
– Isn’t really talking or waving or doing anything with his language skillz like he should be. Trying not to worry, because he’s probably just been so singularly focused on learning to be extremely mobile very quickly that, you know, learning how to communicate isn’t high on the list.
– Is pretty big for his age – 75th-ish percentile or so. I can’t find the paper from his appointment and am too lazy to get out of this chair.
– Has six teeth. And I just realized he might be getting his molars already. This child likes to speed through babyhood!