One month from today, this little hooligan is going to be ONE YEAR OLD.
– [Redacted comment about sleeping because I’m superstitious.]
– Has a seventh tooth poking through. Just in time for vacation!
– Walks instead of crawls most of the time now.
– Had his millionth ear infection this month.
– Started waving nonstop as soon as I mentioned last month that he doesn’t do some verbal stuff. He also tries to say some words, points, and is doing all normal baby things.
– Is more smiley than fussy, but still rather fussy some days. This might be related to teeth, ears, or just being displeased with life.
– Doesn’t really enjoy food yet. Well, he enjoys mutilating and throwing food, but nurses a lot to make up for his lack of solids.
– Has gorgeous eyelashes just like his big brother:
– Has a favorite stuffed animal, Mr. Sogs:
– Feel great! My aunt who has four kids told me to give myself a year to feel normal again. Of course, this might be related to the whole sleeping thing. *I* get to sleep now. It’s glorious. (Again, just in time to go on vacation and throw everything to hell!)
– Have been in an awesome work groove. Feeling competent and on top of things and just happy.
– Purchased this car seat for $159 today at Target – it was an online return which meant it was 15% off, then I got an extra 5% off with my RedCard and woohoo! I hadn’t planned on purchasing a Diono for Theo until July (we’re going on a long road trip), but I couldn’t resist! (We went with the Diono because it’s so narrow and we need the extra space in our Accord. It’s cheaper to buy a nice car seat than get a new car.)
– (Well, we) leave tomorrow for a week at the beach! We splurged on flying because baby in a car = not fun. Less than a two hour flight or driving an entire day? Totally worth the $126 tickets. I’m guessing Theo will eat approximately 1 pound of sand and run with abandon toward the ocean but faceplant in the sand. We shall see!